Apprentice is one who is learning a trade from a skilled employer, having agreed to work for a fixed period at low wages. He is bounded by legal agreement to work for specific amount of time in return for instruction in some industry or business. He is assigned to learn trade or occupation as a member of a labour union.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal Recruiting Apprentices in Bhopal
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||07-11-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||27-11-2015|
|Last Date for Hard Copy of Application||04-12-2015|
229 Apprentice Recruitment 2015 – BHEL Bhopal
Name of the Post: Apprentice (Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders)
Total No. of Posts: 229
Name of the Discipline:
1. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
2. Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 67 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering: 07 Posts
8. Information Technology: 01 Post
9. Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
10. Mechanical Engineering: 100 Posts
11. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
12. Modern Office Mgmt: 20 Posts
Age: 14 years and upper age limit is 25 years as on 01-11-2015.
Age relaxation: Applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ BHEL employee (spouse/ son/ daughter), 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GENOBC and 60% marks for
SC/ ST from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Selection Process: On the basis of Educational qualification or employees (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 07-11-2015 to 27-11-2015 and send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of relevant documents and in an envelope should be superscripted as the “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2015-16″ through ordinary post to the Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal-462022 (M.P) on or before 04-12-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.bhelbpl.co.in.
4. Click on Job & Careers.
5. Select the Desired Post.
6. Click on New Applicants—-> Apply.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (B.H.E.L) owned by the Government of India it is power plant equipment manufacturer. The products like Gas & Steam Turbines, Boiler, Electric Motors, Generators etc. this all are manufacture by B.H.E.L. The net income of BHEL is 411.9243 billion. The headquarters of BHEL located in New Delhi. The company continuously earning a profit since 1971-72.
To view more Delhi Govt. Jobs
To view official notification:Notification-BHEL-Bhopal-Apprentice-Posts
To Apply online: Click here
To view official website: Click Here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+