ACTREC Mumbai Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2016, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and experienced candidate for the Scientific Assistant posts on contract basis for the project entitled “TMC-International Cancer Genome Consortium – India” for the 6 months. Candidates who have research experience can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their graduation in life science and have an interest in research field looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Candidates who have experience in laboratory give preference in the selection process which is a basis of interview performance. selected candidates earn Rs.15000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
ACTREC Mumbai Interview Post Details 2016
- Candidates can attend interview as on 22-8-2016.
Name of posts: Scientific Assistant
No of Posts:1
- Candidate upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.15000/- per month.
- Candidates must have Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 60% marks from a recognized University and at least 2 years laboratory experience OR fresh M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in any branch of Life Sciences. Candidates with hands on experience in molecular biology will be preferred.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 22-8-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
Click here for more recruitment of Maharashtra
Click here for Official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current HappeningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+