Applications are invited candidates for engagement Young, Dynamic and hard-working candidates for the Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) Post in the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. 10th passed candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Those candidates have a diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker and waiting for government recruitment notification from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get government vacancies under the Government of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Below than 25 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and give good performance at the time of written test for the selection. Experienced candidates can get extra benefits in the selection process.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
Directorate of Medical Health Services Dadra and Nagar Haveli Medical posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 18-8-2016.
Name of post: Multi -Purpose Health Worker (Male)
No of Posts: 5
- Candidate age between 18-25 years.
- Candidates can get PB-1 Rs.5200- 20200+GP Rs. 2400/- Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial).
- Candidates must have passed 10th with Multipurpose Workers training in Govt. Institute passed OR Sanitary Inspector-Course Passed from Recognized Instituted.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Office of the Director (Medical & Health Services), Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa.
Click here for more recruitment of UT Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+