Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Sub Inspector (Male) Recruitment 2016, Police Department of Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli give opportunity to the Graduate candidates to set their career. Candidates are invited for Police Sub-Inspector (Male) Group ‘B’ (Non-Ministerial, NonGazetted) Posts. All Indian citizens are apply for posts but give weightage to the candidates of Dadra and Nagar Haveli candidates. Eligible and willing candidates apply for recruitment before last date.
Police Department Sub Inspector Post Details 2016
- Candidates apply for post till 15-4-2016
Name Posts: Police Sub Inspector
No of Posts: 6
- Candidates upper age limit is 30 years for UR and 35 years for S.T./S.C. candidate.
- Candidates can get Rs. PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-Pm
- Candidates must have passed Degree of the recognized University or equivalent exam. Passed with 55% of marks and Knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi/English language
- Height not less than 168 cms.
- Chest measurement should not be less than 84 cms. Expansion of 5 cms minimum.
- Should undergo efficiency test on the model of one star National Physical Efficiency test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph, so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official advertisement
Click here for GKClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+