Administration of Daman and Diu Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for young and dynamic candidates for the filling Laboratory Technician Grade II (Chemistry) Posts under the Directorate of Education, Administration of Daman and Diu. Science Graduate candidates have a great opportunity and those looking for government jobs can grab this opportunity and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before last date and details about Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification etc given below.
Directorate of Education Daman Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 16-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Laboratory Technician
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-Pm.
- Candidates age between 18-25 years.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc degree in relevant Subject Chemistry from recognized University.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Assistant Director (Education) Directorate of Education, Near Jetty, Nani Daman, Daman (UT) Pin-396210.
Click here for more recruitment of UT Daman and Diu
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+