Administration of Lakshadweep Chairperson Recruitment 2016, Department of Electricity, Administration of Lakshadweep has given recruitment notification for the engagement professional and experienced candidates for the Chairperson in Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum on contract basis for the 3 years. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their engineering and have 20 years experience in the relevant field have good chance to get a government job in the Department of Electricity Lakshadweep. Only below than 65 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Experienced candidate gets preference in the selection process and selection will be a basis of Interview or written test. Those candidates selected for the post earn good remuneration per month.
Candidates who are eligible and has willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
Department of Electricity Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 31-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Chairperson in Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF)
No of Post: 1
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidate upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates must have passed degree in engineering, preferably in electrical/ mechanical and having served as an executive engineer in the power sector and having at least 20 years experience in power sector.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Executive Engineer Electrical Division, Kavaratti, UT Lakshadweep, Pin-68255.
Click here for more recruitment of Lakshadweep
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+