Administration of Lakshadweep Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, Lakshadweep Administration has given notification for the engagement of Young, Professional and experienced candidates for the Medical Officer Posts on contract basis under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control programme. Candidates who completed their Master degree in Medical field (MBBS) and have skills off in the activities like Planning, Budgeting, Implementing, Monitoring and others for the posts.
Those candidates belong to the medical field and looking for the government job from long-time. Administration of Lakshadweep gives a good chance for the local candidates of Lakshadweep for making their career. Through this recruitment, candidates developed their skills and earn Rs. 50000/- per month and no upper age limit for the applicants.
This post is on temporary basis and those candidates are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date
Lakshadweep Administration Medical Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 25-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Medical Officer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get 50000/- Per Month.
- Candidate age as per norms.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS degree from recognized Institution.
- Candidate selection will be a based on Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- State TB Officer, RNTCP, Directorate of Health Services, U.T Lakshadweep, Kavaratti.
Click here for more recruitment of Lakshadweep
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+