Administration of Daman –Diu Assistant Director Recruitment 2015, Assistant Director is assigned the work of technical supervision of the respective programme allotted to them by the Director. He assists director and other managerial staff. He provides training and guidance to the employees. He delegate duties like typing, copying and scanning.
Administration of Daman and Diu, State Aids Control Community Health Center,has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below.
U.T Administration of Daman Diu Assistant Director Recruitment 2015 Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 31-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Assistant Director (Monitoring Evaluation at Daman)
No of Posts: 1
Location: Moti Daman
- Candidates get Rs. 25000/- P.M.
- Candidates upper age Limit is 62 years.
- Candidates must have passed Masters in Demography/Statistics/Population Science/Computer
- 3 years experience in Monitoring, Evaluation & data (Monitoring & management in Public health programmes.
- Good knowledge of Evaluation) I computers including MS Office package and SPSS data analysis modeling and biostatistics.
- Desirable past experience of working in HIV/AIDS programme or projects under government or bilateral/ multi-lateral agencies in India.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
- The O/o. Project Director (AIDS), State AIDS Control Society, 2nd Floor. Community Health Center, Fort Area, Moti Daman, Daman – 396220,
For official advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
To View Current Affairs Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+