Administration of Daman – Diu Health Worker Recruitment 2015, Primary responsibilities of Multipurpose health workers may include treating minor illnesses, looking after pregnant women and caring for children. Additional duties may involve family planning services, promotion of sanitation and hygiene, screening for communicable diseases, performing health education activities, collecting statistics, maintaining records and providing health care referrals.
Administration of Daman and Diu, Directorate of Medical & Health Services has released notification for the recruitment of Basic Health Worker/ Vaccinator Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below
U.T Administration of Daman Diu Basic Health Worker Recruitment 2015 Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 30/12/2015.
Name of Posts: Basic Health Worker/Vaccinator
No of Posts: 8
- Candidates get Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- P.M.
- Candidates age between 18 to 27 years
- Candidates must have passed HSSC passed.
- Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) course of one year duration (Regular) In Government Recognized Institute. OR Sanitary Inspector
- Course Passed from Govt. Recognized Institute.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
- The Director, Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Primary Health Centre, Moti Daman 396 220
For official advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+