Administration of Daman & Diu LDC Recruitment 2015, Lower division Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization. A secondary school pass is adequate or eligible for this job. They give certain non-essential works like maintenance of inward and outward letter, stamp account, casual leave registers etc. Later on promotion to clerk, they are given more responsibilities. Sometimes even peons who pass secondary school are promoted as LDC.
Administration of Daman and Diu, NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME, OFFICE OF THE STATE NSS OFFICER has released notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk Cum Typist Post. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below.
Administration of Daman and Diu Lower Division Clerk Cum Typist Posts Details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 20-11-2015.
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk Cum Typist
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates must have passed HSC or above qualification and having knowledge of computer typing & MS Office. Two year experience in social Service /as NSS volunteer at school/college level is desirable
- Candidate selection will be basis on Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 20-11-2015 along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at the Venue.
- TheOffice of the State NSS Officer, NSS, U.T.Cell, Daman.
For official Advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+