Administration of Daman & Diu Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015, The Staff Nurse is responsible for the complete nursing care of the patient assigned to her. Staff Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Administration of Daman and Diu, Directorate of Medical & Health Services has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below.
Administration of Daman and Diu, Directorate of Medical & Health Services Staff Nurse Posts details
- The last date of the application submission is 23/12/2015.
Name of Posts: Staff Nurse
No of Posts: 48
Location: Daman & Diu
- Candidates get Rs. 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- P.M.
- Candidates age Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 5 years) in accordance with order and instruction issued by the Central Government.
- Note:- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of applications from candidates in India ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahual & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
Candidates must have passed
- H.S.S.C. passed.
- A grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Midwifery (qualification relaxable in case of candidate otherwise well qualified). Desirable: Knowledge of speaking, reading understanding and explaining in Gujarati, Hindi & English language.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
For official advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+