AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2016- 550 Staff Nurse Posts, All India Institute of Medical and Sciences Jodhpur give a huge chance to the local resident of Rajasthan who completed their 10th and has Certificate in General nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution and waiting for the Government recruitment notification. Candidates who belong medical field can apply for the posts.
Online Applications are invited for engagement Young, Dynamic and Experienced candidates for the fill up 550 Staff Nurse Posts in the All India Institute of Medical and Sciences Jodhpur. Candidates who have completed their 10th and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than30 years of age candidates do not need for applying these posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test. Selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 23-10-2016.
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No of posts: 550
- Candidates age between 18-30 years age relaxation available for the OBC /SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can get 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 10th its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board and have Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses, Should be registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and no fee for SC/St candidates
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+