AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2016- Junior Resident Posts, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) has organized an interview for hiring Experienced and Professional candidates for Junior Resident Clinical posts on contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Master degree in Medical field and looking for Government job from long- time. They can grab this opportunity and set their career under the Government hospital of Rajasthan. Only below than 30 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference at the time selection. Selected candidates earn Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay)/- per month and selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
AIIMS Jodhpur Medical Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 20-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Resident (Clinical)
No of Posts: 36
- Candidates upper age limit is 36 years as on 20-9-2016.
- Candidates can get 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Application fee: Rs.1000/- for Unreserved Category (General and OBC) and No fee for reserved category (ST/SC) candidates.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 20-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+