AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016- 22 Senior Resident Posts, All India Institute of Medical and Sciences Jodhpur has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Senior Resident Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
It is good news for the local residents and Masters Degree (MBBS) holders of Rajasthan looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 33 years of age candidates does not need for an attend for interview. Applicants who have an experience in the medical field have good chance to get a government job and give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of Interview and selected candidates earn Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 2-11-2016.
Name of Post: Senior Resident
No of posts: 22
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years as on 31-10-2016.
- Candidates can get 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS, MS, MD from the MCI recognized Institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 2-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+