AIIMS Rishikesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2016, All Indian Institute of Medical and Sciences Rishikesh has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Senior Resident Posts on contract basis for various disciplines. Candidates who belong to the Medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation in Medical field and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 33 years of age candidates can attend an interview. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance. Selected candidates earn good Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 6600/- per month after selection.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Medical Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 23-9-2016.
No of posts: 14
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates can get PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 6600/- + NPA (for medically qualified candidates only).
- Candidates must have passed postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB or a Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized University / Institution (preference will be given to post graduate candidate).
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 23-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at an venue and registered a name for an interview.
- Director’s Board Room of AIIMS, Rishikesh
Click here for more recruitment of Uttarakhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+