Air India Limited South Region Medical Officer Jobs 2015-16, Air India Limited of Southern Region has announced for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Air India Limited of Southern Region Medical Officer Post Details
- The last date of the application submission 8-1-2016
Name of Posts: Medical Officer
Location: Bengaluru, Kozhikode and Hyderabad
- Candidate upper age limit is 62 years.
- Full Time Contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs.53,500/- per month (Remuneration – Rs.46,800/- + conveyance – Rs.5,200/- + Medical – Rs.1,500/-)
- Part Time Contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 04 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs.26,750/- per month (Remuneration – Rs.23,400/- + conveyance – Rs.2,600/- + Medical – Rs.750/-)
- Candidates must have passed minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
- The Office of General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Personnel Department, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Air India Limited South region invited candidates for the Medical officer Post. For a period of three years initially, and also to form panel/waitlist (Full time/part-time/retainer basis) for future requirements in Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kozhikode, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, and Vishakapatnam.
For more recruitment of Tamil Nadu Click Here
For General Awareness Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+