Air India Limited has recruited for the vacant posts of Welfare Officer. Those candidates who have passed graduation and are looking for their government job, apply for these posts and get the job. Will not get such an opportunity to be a part of Air India, apply soon.
Who can apply for this job?
Candidates should have graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
How much you can earn form this job?
Interested and eligible candidates can earn an impressive amount to make their dream come true.
Further details like: age limit, last date, etc are mention below. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details correctly and carefully in application form.
Name of post: Welfare Officer
No. of post: 1
Last date: 2 January 2020
Air India Mumbai Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019
- Maximum age should be 35 years and minimum age should be 18 years candidates from reserved category can get some relocation as per norms.
- Selected candidates can earn an impressive amount of salary of pay to full fill their dreams.
- Eligible candidates should have graduation in related field along with experience; experienced candidates can get preference in selection round.
- Selection process will on the bases of interview
How to apply for this job?
- Candidates can apply for this job before last date. Applications after last date are not acceptable.
Click here for official website
Click here for official notification
Click here for more jobs in MaharashtraClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+