Administration of Andaman & Nicobar has released notification for the Surveillance Worker- Head Worker Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Administration of Andaman & Nicobar Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission 29-1-2016.
No of Posts: 1
Location: Port Blair
- Candidate age between 18-33 (Male) & 18-38 (Female).
- Candidates get Rs. 15,000/- Pm.
- Candidates must have X pass from a Recognized Institution/Board.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before last date.
- TheDeputy Director (Malaria)
For official advertisement Click Here
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the situated of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea are a Union Territory of India. The capital of the Nicobar Islands is Car Nicobar, which is hosted by the Andaman and Nicobar Command. Only Geographical area is commanded by the Indian Armed Forces. The Islands are home to the Only Known Paleolithic people, The Sentinelese People, who have no contact with outside people. The official language of Andaman and Nicobar Island is Hindi and English and Bengali is the Dominant Language .the other language used by the people are Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam.The Majority of the peoples Hindus & Christian and small groups of Muslims and Sikh.
For the More recruitment of Andaman & Nicobar Island Click Here
For Puzzle Quiz Click Here
For the official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+