Associate professor is a professor who ranks between Assistant professor and full time professor. He follows three set of duties, which include teaching, research, and service. They also conducts scholarly work and publish their work in peer reviewed conferences and journals.
Residency is a stage of graduate Medical training. A Resident is a physician holding a degree of M.D., D.O., or MBBS, MBCHB, BMED generally practice in the clinic & hospital. For the residency they Internship for the one year after the training is requirement to do practice to medicine in many jurisdiction.
The Directorate of health science in Andaman & Nicobar Island is give a notification for the recruitment of faculty ( Professor, Senior Resident, Associate Professor). Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further details of the recruitment is given below
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Recruitment 2015 – Faculty Details
Important dates to Remember:
- The Last date of the application submission is 7/09/2015.
Name & Number of Posts:
- Professor – 8 Posts
- Associate Professor – 8 Posts
- Senior Resident – 8 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree in corresponding subject recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Recognized Medical Council of India faculty experience of minimum 09 years or minimum 04 years as Associate Professor, for the post of Professor, 05 years as Assistant Professor for the post of Associate Professor and recognized post graduate degree for Senior Resident.
- The appointment shall be for a period of 5 years or up to 70 years, whichever is earlier, on contract basis, which will be extendable for further period based on performance and on mutual consent.
- Higher qualification and experience will be appropriately compensated with higher designation and additional remunerations
- The candidates will get salary and emoluments as per norms of government.
- Consolidate Pay of Rs 225000 per month initially for Professor
- Consolidated pay of Rs 220000 per month initially for Associate Professors
- Consolidated Pay of Rs 120000 per month initially for Sr resident posts
- The Selection of the Candidates on the basis of Interview performance.
How to Apply:
- The Candidates may apply on the prescribed format along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & all necessary documents & other Certificates & send by the Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Details Click Here
The Venue of Interview at Andaman Bhawan Chanyakapuri , near Chanyaka old Theater, New Delhi, No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidate.
For more details Click Here
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciecne(ANIIMS) is Medical Institute. Which is Established by the Andaman & Nicobar Medical Education & Research Society under Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The ambition of the Institution provide Medical Education, Health care & Research on the Island. It is the only institution & Medical Collage give the Health care to the people of these Islands. Know there is a About478 beds in the Hospital & it is upgraded to a teaching hospital.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the situated of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea are a Union Territory of India. The capital of the Nicobar Islands is Car Nicobar, which is hosted by the Andaman and Nicobar Command. Only Geographical area is commanded by the Indian Armed Forces. The Islands are home to the Only Known Paleolithic people, The Sentinelese People, who have no contact with outside people. The official language of Andaman and Nicobar Island is Hindi and English and Bengali is the Dominant Language .the other language used by the people are Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam.The Majority of the peoples Hindus & Christian and small groups of Muslims and Sikh.
For the official Website Click Here
For the More recruitment of A&N Island Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+