Andaman –Nicobar Nicobar Police Fire Service Constable Recruitment 2015, Constables are empowered to enforce both criminal and civil laws. Police officers are empowered to enforce criminal and traffic laws. A Sheriff is the chief law enforcement officer of the County and is empowered to enforce criminal, civil, and traffic laws. Constable’s job is to serve and protect the community and to improve, maintain and ensure the quality of life for all.
Andaman & Nicobar Police & Fire Service has released notification for the recruitment of Follower Constable (Cook) Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
Andaman & Nicobar Police & Fire Service Constable Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 23-1-2016
Name of Posts: Follower Constable
No of Posts: 4
Location: Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Candidates get Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800.
- Candidates age between for Male 18-33 & Female 18-38 years.
- Candidates must have passed 10th Passed from recognized School/Board.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date address given below.
- The Dy. Superintendent of police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Andaman and Nicobar:
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the situated of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea are a Union Territory of India. The capital of the Nicobar Islands is Car Nicobar, which is hosted by the Andaman and Nicobar Command. Only Geographical area is commanded by the Indian Armed Forces. The Islands are home to the Only Known Paleolithic people, The Sentinelese People, who have no contact with outside people. The official language of Andaman and Nicobar Island is Hindi and English and Bengali is the Dominant Language .the other language used by the people are Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam.The Majority of the peoples Hindus & Christian and small groups of Muslims and Sikh.
For more recruitment of Andaman & Nicobar Click Here
For GK Click Here
For Official site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+