Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016- 4548 Police Constable Posts, Andhra Pradesh Police gives a huge chance to the local resident and 12th Passed candidates of Andhra Pradesh State. Andhra Pradesh Police is going to conduct exam for hiring 4548 constable posts (Female and Male). Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
Online applications are invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the Constable and Warder (Male and Female) posts in the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. Intermediate passed candidates can apply for the posts.
Candidates who is looking for government Job from long- time. State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh give a chance to them. Candidates grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 30 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Candidate’s selection will be a basis of Written test, interview, and Physical test. Those candidates selected for the posts earn good remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the post from 3-8-2016 to 14-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Constable and Warders (Male and Female)
No of posts: 4548
Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates age between 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2016 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1986 and not later than 1st July, 1998.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed 12th from recognized institution.
Application Fee: OCs/BCs is Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) and for SCs/STs is Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty only)
- Candidates selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Quantitative Aptitude
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+