Project Co-ordinator is an integral member of the project team, who is responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. He attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements. He also prepare project organization and communication charts. He tracks the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
Andhra University Recruitment 2015 for Project Co-ordinator details:-
Last date to apply: 10th September 2015
Name of the post: Project coordinator
Job Location: Vishakhapatnam
Pay Scale: INR 30,000/- per month plus allownces
- Candidates are required to possess degree of Post Graduation in Social Sciences from recognized University or Institute with Computer knowledge and drafting skills.
- Preference will be given to Ph.D. holders and experienced candidates.
Short listed candidates will be called for attending interview. Final Enrollment of applicants for Andhra University Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance given at time of interview which will be accomplished by the selection committee.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants need to submit application form as in prescribed manner along with necessary photocopies of entire documents /certificates in support of qualification, mark sheets and latest photograph etc to prescribed address which is displayed below on this page.
- Job seekers should prepare application form on plain paper with complete Bio Data like name of candidate, father’s name/ husband’s name, residential address, contact details, valid email address and other relevant information.
- Application can be forwarded either through post or Courier. Incomplete Application or application received after last date will be not be entertained or may be rejected.
For more Andhra Pradesh Govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
For advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For official website (CLICK HERE)
Andhra University is situated in Visakhapatnam, is one of the oldest educational institute in India. It is the first university to be conceived as a residential & tecahing-cum-affiliating University. The University is facilitates post-graduation and research. It was established in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The University offers 313 Courses in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science and Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education. The University also has five constituent colleges and four AU Campuses.
One of the State among 29th state of India, Andhra Pradesh is located in the southeastern coast of the nation. It is covering an area of 1,60,205 square kilometers of India. It is the tenth largest state which has population of approximate inhabitants of 8.46 crores, out of which 4,24,42,146 are male and 4,21,38,631 are females, ratio of the state is 993 and literacy rate is 67.02% as per census 2011. On 2nd June 2014, the state is divided and formed a new state named “Telangana”. Hyderabad is the capital city of State, which is de jure capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. As the state is located on the sea coast of Bay of Bengal, it makes Andhra Pradesh rich in agriculture-based industry. The economy of Andhra Pradesh is mainly based on agriculture and livestock, It is known as “Rice Bowl of India”. 60 percent of population of State is engaged in agriculture sector. The state is one of the store house of mineral resources of the country. It is a home of PepsiCo, Isuzu Motors, Cadbury India, Kellogg’s, Colgate, Palmolive, Kobelco etc. Andhra Pradesh is is also a largest producer of eggs in the country, therefore it is also called “Egg Bowl of Asia”. Telugu is the official language of Andhra Pradesh. It is rich in culture in terms of worships, literature, arts, music, spicy cuisine, architecture, dance and literature. The state experiences monsoon climate all throughout the year. Hyderabad is mainly famous for its Char Minar. Bollywood actress Tabu belongs to Hyderabad.
Visakhapatnam is the largest city of Andhra Pradesh. It is the financial capital of Andhra Pradesh. Its economy contributes in the sectors of heavy industries, tourism, industrial minerals, fishing and information technology. In terms of cargo handled Visakhapatnam Port is the 5th busiest port in India. The city has the headquarters of Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy and also the home to the oldest shipyard. Visakhapatnam is often known as “The Jewel of the East Coast”. Telugu is the official Language of the city.
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+