Anna University Project Assistant Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Energetic and talented candidates for the Project Assistant Posts on a contract basis in the Department of Instrumentation Engineering, Anna University for the project entitled “Design and Development of Automated External Defibrillator”. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long-time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field have good chance to get a government job. Selection will be a basis of written test Selected candidates earn Rs.15000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Anna University Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 27-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates can get Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed B.E degree in ECE/EEE/E&I/ICE/CSE/IT. (Regular B.E programme with First class).
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- T. Thyagarajan, Professor, IE & PI – AED Project, Department of Instrumentation Engineering, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044.
Click here for more recruitment of Tamil Nadu
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+