APPSC Jobs 2016- 748 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad gives a huge chance to the local engineering candidates of State. Those really work hard for the government job from long -time. It is a good chance for them to get a government job under the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Online Applications are invited for the engagement Young, experienced and professional candidates for the fill up 748 posts of Assistant Executive Engineering Posts in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates who have experience can apply for the posts.
It is huge chance for the engineering student of India, especially Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates who have completed their engineering and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper age limit is set for the candidates is 40 years and upper than 40 years no need for applying this posts. Selection will be a basis of online examination and selected candidates to earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
APPSC Engineering Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 21-9-2016.
Name of Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
No of posts: 748
- Candidate age limit is 18-40 years of age as on 1-7-2016.
- Candidates can get 37100-91450/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor‟s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections „A‟ and „B‟ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/-
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+