APSRTC Trainee Recruitment 2016, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Trainee Posts in the various departments. Candidates can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their graduation recently and looking for government jobs from long -time. Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation bring good news for them. APSRTC hiring candidates for Trainee posts. Candidates grab this opportunity and set their career. Through this training, candidates developed their skills and get some experience under the experts. This training helps candidates in future for setting their career.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for a post before the last date.
APSRTC Apprentice Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 27-7-2016
Name of Posts: Trainee
Officer (General) – 01
Accounts Officer – 02
Medical Officer – 02
Deputy Superintendent – 09
Mechanical Supervisor Trainee – 17
Security Sub Inspector – 01
Traffic Supervisor Trainee – 09
Constable – 26
Junior Assistant (Material) – 07
Junior Assistant (Finance) – 01
Junior Assistant (Personnel) – 07
Ward Boy/Ward Girl – 01
Stenographer – 05
No of Posts: 87
- Candidates age as per norms.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed as per norms.
- Candidates selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for Official site
Click here for Official advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+