Arunachal Pradesh PSC Officer Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for candidate for District Library & Information Officer (Libraries) Posts under the department of Libraries, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Only APST candidates can apply for the posts. Candidates have degree in library science and have experience in management of library and waiting for government jobs can grab this chance and try to set their career in Arunachal Pradesh Government, India. Candidates selected on the basis of written test performance. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for post before last date.
AP PSC Non-Teaching Staff Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 16-5-2016
Name of Posts: District Library & Information Officer
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates age between 18-30 years.
- Candidates can get 9,300-34,800/- PM
- Bachelor of Library Sc. from a recognized University. However, the final year students who are to appear for such final examination shall also be eligible to apply.
- Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates or mark-sheets of passing their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University will only be accepted by the Commission on or before the date of Interview/Viva-voce.
- Without the original certificate/mark-sheet they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce.
- Candidates selection on the basis written test.
How to apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates send their application form before the last date along with attested copies of all necessary testimonials (Age Proof, Marks sheet of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post -Graduation and other experience certificates in super- scribing the name of post envelope and send before last date to the address given below.
- Commission’s office, Itanagar on or before 16/05/2016 till 4 PM
Click here for more recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+