Arunachal Pradesh PSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2016, The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Arunachal Pradesh and to advise the government on civil service matters.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has given notification for the Motivated and Experienced candidates for fill up Prosecuting Officer Post under the Department of Home, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who completed their LLB and have experience in relevant field and looking for government vacancies can grab this chance and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
APPSC Administrative posts detail 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 31-5-2016
Name of Posts: Prosecuting Officer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate age between18-30 years.
- Candidates can get PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in Law with 5 -year experience as legal Practitioner in any court.
- Candidate selection will be a based on written test performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+