Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016- Agriculture Development Officer Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Agriculture Development Officer Posts in the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the local residents of Arunachal Pradesh who completed their Graduation and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 30 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Selection will be a basis of written test. Selected candidates earn Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
APPSC Administrative Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 28-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Agriculture Development Officer
No of posts: 22
- Candidates age between 18-30 years as on 28-10-2016.
- Candidate can get Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Science from any recognized university of India. However, the final year students who are to appear for such final examination shall also be eligible to apply.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+