Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) is organizing a recruitment programme for the post of Associate Director in Academic, Student Affair and Administration & Finance. It’s a brilliant opportunity for candidates who looking forward to change their job. It’s a high time for such candidates to apply for this job and earn good salary. So, don’t waste your time, grab this chance.
Who is Eligible to apply for this post?
Candidates who have completed PhD in any science stream.
How much can you earn from this post?
Selected candidates will get amount of Rs. 24-30 lakh per annum.
Deadline to apply for this post?
The last date to apply for this is 9th July 2017.
DETAILS OF ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR JOB
Name of the post: –
- Associate Director (Academic)
- Associate Director (Student Affair)
- Associate Director (Administrator & Finance)
Last date: – The last to apply for this vacancy is till 5 pm of 9th July 2017
Total Posts: – Not Specified
Location: – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Essential Qualification: PhD in Natural/ Social Science/ Computer Science; Post-Graduation in Engineering/ Medical Sciences/ Business Administration/ Computer Applications/ IPR Management/ Science Management/ Finance.
- Candidates must have experience of at least 10 years in relevant areas
Age limit:- Candidate must have age more than 65 years as on the closing date of receipt of nomination (25th June 2017)
Salary:- As per norms set by the organization
Selection process: – Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview session
How to apply:- Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending their resume with complete list of publication/ patents etc. through e-mail to the Acting Director, AcSIR to email@example.com.
Click Here for General Knowledge
Click Here for Official Site
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for more Government jobs of Tamil Nadu
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+