BARC Mumbai Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters in Medical with experience and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs. 64000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
BARC Mumbai Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 23-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer
No of posts: 14
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.60,000/- for the 1st year, Rs.62,000/- for the 2 nd year and Rs.64,000/- for the 3rd year.
- Candidates must have passed MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned. Candidates who have acquired the degree/diploma during the year 2012 or thereafter are eligible.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 23-8-2016 Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Click here for more recruitment of Maharashtra
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Affairs
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+