Bijapur District, Govt. of Chhattisgarh has recently published an official notification for the post of Program Officer and various posts. Candidates have to apply offline by attending interview/test with bio-data plus all essential documents at the office of Bijapur District, Chhattisgarh before last date of application for this bumper opening.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF PROGRAM OFFICER & OTHERS
Post Name: Program Officer & Various Posts
|Post||Number of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Grade III||02||Rs.12,675/-|
Number of Vacancies: 20 vacancies
Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Program Officer: Candidates should have done MBA/B.E/M.Sc from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Programmer: Candidates should have done B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from a recognized Institution/University.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should have done B.E/B.Tech in Civil from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Grade III: Candidates should have passed class 12th from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Accountant: Candidates should have done B.Com with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution.
- Peon: Candidates should have passed class 5th from a recognized Institution/Board.
Selection Process: Personal Interview
How to apply: Candidates are required to submit all supportive self-attested documents plus application form to the Office of District Panchayat, Bijapur.
Last Date: 11th January 2019
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for more recruitment of Chhattisgarh
Click here for official site
Click here for current affairsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+