BMRC Recruitment 2016- Executive Assistant Posts, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has given recruitment notification for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Executive Assistant (IT) Posts on contract basis. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 40 years of age candidates does not need to apply for these posts. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs. 9300 – 34800 + 4200 GP per month as remuneration. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
BMRCL Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 26-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Executive Assistant (IT)
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 9300 – 34800 + 4200 GP/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate from a recognised University (preferably Commerce Graduate) and have 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Click here for more recruitment of Karnataka
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+