IT Manager is a person who is assigned to manage the activities of organization. He is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of organizational technology infrastructure. He monitors the organization’s operational requirements, researches strategies and technology solutions.
BPSC Recruitment 2015 for IT Manager details:-
Last date to apply online: 31st August 2015
Number of posts: 1 (on contract basis)
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/ B.E (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & communication Engineering) OR
- M.Sc.(Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ DOEACC-’B’ level/ MCA.
as on 1st June 2015
18 – 45 years
Selection will be based on GATE 2014/ 2015 score.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online before 31-08-2015 till 05:00 pm.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to the website www.bpsm.bih.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Situation Vacant’ Link.
3. Now click on ‘Apply Online’.
4. Before applying online read all the instructions carefully.
5. Select the District in Dropdown box for which the candidate want to Apply.
6. Upload candidate latest passport size photo in .jpg format up to 40 kb in size.
7. Enter Candidate’s Name in English as written in matric certificate & Name in Hindi same as written in english.
8. Fill the relevant details.
9. After that Please Check [√] the checkbox if you are Disable otherwise ignore.
10. Enter candidates correct Educational qualification details for the previous exam you have passed like matric, inter/ +2, graduation, master degree & highest qualification.
11. Submit the Form & take a printout of online application for further reference.
For more Bihar Govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
To apply online (CLICK HERE)
Bihar Prashasnik Sudhar Mission was launched by the Government of India to transforming the Governance of the state. It is responsible to deliver better quality services to all its citizens, particularly the poor of the state.
The 3rd largest population and 13th largest state of India, Bihar is located in East part of the country. It is covering the area of 94,163 square kilometers. As per census 2011 Bihar has total population of 10.41 crores, out of which 5,42,78,157 are male and 4,98,21,295 are female. Literacy rate of Bihar is 61.80%. Patna is the capital city of the state, which is the second largest city in eastern India and 21st fastest growing city of the world in terms of its contribution towards GDP. The economy of the state is largely service oriented, but having a significant base of agriculture. Domestic and foreign firms of brewery are setting their production unit in Bihar, majorly United Breweries Group, Carlsberg group and Cobra Beer. Bihar plain is diverge by the Ganges river flowing west to east. Hindi and Urdu are the most spoken language of the state. Culture of Bihar includes literature, cuisine, performing and visual arts. India’s former President Rajendra Prasad and current Prime Minister of Mauritius Navinchandra Ramgoolam are famous personalities of Bihar.Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+