CCMB Hindi Translator Recruitment 2015, A Hindi translator is a person that performs the translation of a written material in a given language into Hindi language, which we want without losing the functional or logical meaning.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology Hindi Translator Post Details
- The last date of the application submission is 20-11-2015.
Name of Post: Hindi Translator
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate Upper Age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates get 9300-34800 (PB-2) Grade Pay: Rs. 4200
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects of either or the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents.
For official Advertisement Click Here
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a Biotechnology research establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, which is located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in the year 1977. It is a designated Centre of Excellence for Global Molecular and Cell Biology Network. Ch. Mohan Rao is the Director of CCMB. Its campus is spread around 6 acres of area.
For more Andhra Pradesh Govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+