CCRS-Chennai Consultant Recruitment 2015 Consultant is a professional who provides professional or expert advice, in a particular field such as security, education, management, finance etc. or any other specialized fields. He/ she are usually an expert or a professional in a specific field and has a wide knowledge of the subject matter. The role of consultant outside the medical sphere can fall under one of two general categories; internal consultant and External Consultant.
Central Council for Research in Siddha Chennai is give notification for the recruitment of Research Officer post in Siddha and Siddha Pharmacy on direct recruitment method
Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Central Council for Research in Siddha Consultant Posts Details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 14-10-2015.
Name of Post: Consultant
No of Post: 1
Location: Siddha, Chennai
- Candidate Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates get Rs 50000/- Per month.
- Candidate must have passed Post graduate degree in Siddha system of medicine from a CCIM recognized Institution.
- Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine/Siddha as the case may be.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidate will be attend Walk-in-Interview as on 14-11-2015 along attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents.
- Central Council for Research in Siddha, SCRI Building, Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106 (Reporting time 9:30 am).
For Official Advertisement Click Here
The Central Council for Research in Siddha is a government body which is research in Ayurveda, yoga , naturopathy, unani, Siddha & homeopathy & other alternative medicine system. This Centre works under the ministry of health & family welfare
For More Recruitment of Tamil Nadu Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+