Central University of HP Field Attendant Recruitment 2016, Central University of Himachal Pradesh has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Hard-Working candidates for the Field Attendant Cum Watch and Wardunder Posts on a contract basis for the project entitled “Subsurface Characterisation and its Environmental Implications using Engineering Seismograph and Ground Penetration Radar”. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their 10th and looking for government Job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 28 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection basis of interview performance and selected candidates earn Rs.6500/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
CUHP Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 5-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Field Attendant cum Watch and Wardunder
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates can get 6500/-(Per Month)
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized institute
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 5-10-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- The office of Prof. Ambrish Kumar Mahajan, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Environmental Sciences, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, Pin 176206, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India, Room No. 210
Click here for more recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+