Central University of Rajasthan Research Associate Recruitment 2016, Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Research Associate posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Controlling Multi-stability in Hidden Attractors and its Application” in the Department of Physics. Candidates who have an experience and an interest can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters (Physics/Mathematics) and looking for government job from long -time. They Grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn Rs.38000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
CURAJ Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 2-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Research Associate
No of posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.38000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed PhD in Physics/Mathematics with good academic record and publications in reputed journals. The candidates must have strong analytical and computational skills related to Dynamical Systems Theory.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 2-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- The Department of Physics, Central University of Rajasthan.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+