CFTRI Mysore Recruitment 2016- Project Assistant Posts, Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore has organized interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Professional candidates for the Project Assistant posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Processing of Basmati Paddy for development of Quality Milled Rice” in the department of the Grain Science Technology (GST). Candidates who completed their Masters in Science and have experience can attend an interview.
Those candidates do preparation for the government job and local resident of Karnataka and looking for a government job can grab this opportunity and set their career. They have a good chance of earning Rs. 12000/- per month as remuneration. Only below than 28 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Those candidates have experience in a relevant field give preference in the recruitment.
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend Interview as on date.
CFTRI Mysore Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 13-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs.12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand per month) consolidated.
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates must have passed First Class M.Sc in Biology/ Botany/Chemistry/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry having good academic records.
- Candidate’s selection on the basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can attend an interview as on 13-6-2016. Candidates carry with attested copies of Qualification Certificates and other necessary documents at the time of Interview. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- GST Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
Click here for more recruitment of Karnataka
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+