CGG System Analyst Recruitment 2015: System Analyst is a person, who uses computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
CGG Recruitment 2015 for System Analyst/ last date 11-12-2015 details:-
Last date for application submission: 11th December 2015
Job Location: Hyderabad
Number of Posts: 01 Post
Name of the Post: System Analyst
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(Computers)/M.Sc(Maths) with minimum of 60%. Candidates with diploma/degree with relevant certifications and requisite experience can also apply.
- Experience: Over 5+ years of IT experience in designing and developing enterprise wide application software optimized for web – based, Windows and Distributed Systems. Experience in distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE.
- Experience in RDBMS systems like SQL server and Oracle.
- Experience in designing and managing the website.
- Experience in design, development of MIS Reports.
- Knowledge of reports frameworks like Jasper reports.
- Experience in application servers LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Good exposure in managing the LAN networks, Firewalls etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their profile online through http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do and upload the CVs.
Organization: The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in the year 2001, by the government of Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with the Department for International Development. It was established to achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance.
For more Andhra Pradesh Govt. jobs
For Detailed Advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+