Superintendent (supt) often shortened to “super”, is a rank in British police services and in most English-speaking Commonwealth nations. In many Commonwealth countries the full version is superintendent of police (SP). The rank is also used in most British Overseas Territories and in many former British Colonies. In some countries, such as Italy, the rank of Superintendent is a low rank.
Assistant project officer, the project manager relies on them to help achieve project success. They use your teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project finishes on time and within budget. Their official title may vary from one project to another. The may be called a project support officer, project assistant or assistant project manager. Whatever their title, they need to show excellent administrative skills and technological skills.
Tax Inspector provides guidance about and applying taxation legislation; examining financial accounts and related documents; managing junior clerical and technical staff; investigating cases via interviews, visits and research; writing reports; representing the Inland Revenue in disputes brought before the tax commissioners; managing budgets and resources; agreeing settlements in person or via written correspondence with taxpayers or their representatives (accountants and lawyers)
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruiting Tax Inspector, Superintendent & Other Various Posts
Starting Date for Applying Online: 10-12-2015 at 12:00 pm onwards.
Closing Date for Applying Online: 08-01-2016 till 11:59 pm.
Dates for Making corrections in Online Application: From 11-01-2016 at 12:00 pm to 17-01-2016 till 11:59 pm.
Date & Time of Preliminary Exam: 20-02-2016.
First Session Timings for Prelims: 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
Second Session Timings for Prelims: 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Tentative Date of Main Exam: 16, 17, 18, 19-06-2015.
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam-2015
Total No. of Posts: 352
Name of the Department & Post:
1. State Civil Service: 10 posts
2. State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 18 posts
3. State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 25 posts
4. Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit Finance Department): 01 post
5. Employment Officer (Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment Department): 03 posts
6. Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 04 posts
7. Superintendent (District Jail Department): 03 posts
8. Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 03 posts
9. Jila Senani (Home Department): 02 posts
10. Assistant Project Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 41 posts
11. Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department): 58 posts
12. Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 21 posts
13. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 45 posts
14. Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 31 posts
15. Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 32 posts
16. Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 13 posts
17. Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 01 post
18. Co-operative Inspector (Co-operative Department): 21 posts
19. Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department): 20 posts
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
CGPSC Recruitment Apply Online 352 Tax Inspector, Superintendent & Other Posts 2015
Age: 21 years and below 30 years (35 years for Resident of Chhattisgarh candidates).
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualification: Degree/ Equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for Chhattisgarh State SC/ ST, OBC (Non Creamy layer) & PH Candidates, Rs. 400/- for Other candidates & Nonresidents of Chhattisgarh candidates + Rs.15/- for Portal charges (for Making corrections), Fee can be pay through Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking/ Cash Deposit.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10-12-2015 at 12:00 pm to 08-01-2016 till 11:59 pm.
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chhattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.The commission is to perform the following functions: To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state; To advise the state government on the following: On all matters related with the state civil service; On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants; On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.
To view more Chhattisgarh Govt. Jobs
To view official notification: Notification-Chhattisgarh-PSC-Tax-Inspector-Superintendent-and-Other-Posts
To view official website: Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+