Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 in Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and experienced candidates for the Chief Medical Officer Posts on a contract basis in the Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Candidates who belong to the medical field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the Medical candidates of Andhra Pradesh who have completed their Master (MBBS) and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and start their career. Only below than 50 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have an experience in the medical field can attend an interview as on date. Selection will be a basis of written test or interview and selected candidate earn Rs. 51300-73000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Medical posts detail 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 7-12-2016.
Name of posts: Chief Medical Officer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 50 years.
- Candidates can get 51300-73000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized University and post-graduate (PG) Medical Degree or PG Diploma in the specified speciality from a recognized University with 16 years experience.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written Test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+