Observer is a person who engage in observation or in watching experiments & projects & make report for the seniors.
Central Island Agriculture Research Institute (CIARI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Agrimet Observer Post for the project. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
CIARI Recruitment 2015- Agrimet Observer Post (Walk-in)
- Eligible & Interested candidates attend the walk-in-interview as on 17-10-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Name of Post: Agrimet Observer
No of Post: 01
Location: Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Gramin Krishi Mousam Seva
- The Upper age limit of the candidates below 18-30 year for men & 18-35 years for women with age relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years for the OBC.
- Candidates must have passed in 12th.
- Basic knowledge of computer, weather parameters & good communication skill, at least two year experience in reputed lab/ field work.
- Candidates get Rs. 72000/- Per month + 20% HRA likely to increase.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend the Walk-in-Interview as on 17th October 2015 at 10:30 AM with the all attested copies of documents & original Documents in the Interview.
- Central Island Agriculture Research Institute, Garacharma, Port Blair.
For official advertisement Click Here
Central Island Agriculture Research Institute, Andaman & Nicobar Island is established for the development of Island Agriculture & meet the recruitments of local population & tourism. It was established on 23rd June 1978 by Indian Council of Agriculture research. With the help of new technologies which is discover by the institute make tremendous progress in the field of Agriculture.
Port Blair is the largest city in the Andaman & Nicobar island. It lies on the east coast of South Andaman Island. The headquarter of the district is situated in the south Andaman. In the district there is as several museums & major naval based INS jarara of the Indian Navy. The Population of the district is 100,608 in which males contribute 52.92% & 47.07 is female 89.76% is average literacy rate.
Andaman and Nicobar:
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the situated of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea are a Union Territory of India. The capital of the Nicobar Islands is Car Nicobar, which is hosted by the Andaman and Nicobar Command. Only Geographical area is commanded by the Indian Armed Forces. The Islands are home to the Only Known Paleolithic people, The Sentinelese People, who have no contact with outside people. The official language of Andaman and Nicobar Island is Hindi and English and Bengali is the Dominant Language .the other language used by the people are Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam.The Majority of the peoples Hindus & Christian and small groups of Muslims and Sikh.
For the more recruitment of Andaman &Nicobar Island Click Here
For the official site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+