CIFT Cochin Project Assistant Recruitment 2016, Central Institute of Fisheries Technology Cochin has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Talented and result in oriented candidates for the Project Assistant posts on contract basis for the project entitled ““ Green Fishing Systems for Tropical Seas” funded by National Agricultural Science Fund, ICAR, New Delhi. Candidates who are eligible can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Government Institute. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process which is a basis of interview and selected candidates earn Rs.10000/- per month.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
CIFT Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 9-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 2
- Candidate upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on8.2016.
- Candidates can get Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Marine Engineering /Naval Architecture or its equivalent qualification with 1stDivision or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA in aggregate from a recognised University.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 9-8-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+