CRPF Srinagar Recruitment 2016- GDMO Posts, It is good news for the local residents of Jammu and Kashmir who belong to the medical field and looking for government job from long- time. Central Reserve Police Force Srinagar has announced for hiring professional and experienced candidates for the General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Candidates who have an interest can attend an interview as on date.
Central Reserve Police Force Srinagar has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic candidate for the General Duty Medical officer Posts. Candidates who have completed their Master (MBBS) can apply for the posts. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
CRPF Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 18-10-2016.
Name of Posts: General Duty Medical Officer
No of posts: 6
- Candidates upper age limit is 67 years.
- Candidates can get A-Class Cities Rs. 53025/- B-Class Cities Rs. 50400/- C-Class Cities Rs. 47,775/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS from recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 18-10-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Group Centre, CRPF, Rambagh, Srinagar
Click here for more recruitment of Jammu and Kashmir
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+