CURAJ Ajmer LDC Recruitment 2016- Central University of Rajasthan Ajmer invites applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk for Accounts section. CURAJ was established in February 2009 by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.The University started working temporarily from Jaipur. The University was allotted over 518+ acres of land a Bandarsindri on Jaipur, Ajmer Road, about 80 k.m from Jaipur for establishment of its permanent campus. It is very good chance given by the University to B.Com students to apply for the post and get employed. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before the due date. Further details are given below:
CURAJ Ajmer has vacant seats for Lower Division Clerk
Last date: 19th April 2016
Total posts: 06
Hiring Process: Walk-In
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Com. with 55% marks and / or CA Inter
- Full conversant with Tally Software & MS Office
- Two years experience of Account/ Audit related works
- Knowledge of typing
- Note Exceeding 30 years
- 14,900/- per month
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates along with full biodata and all relevant documents can apply for Walk-In Interview on 19th April 2016 at 11:00 am in the SP IV House, Central University of Rajasthan.
For Rajasthan Govt Jobs: CLICK HERE
For Analytical Question: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+