Instructor is a person who demonstrates a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline. He displays an ability to interpret and evaluate the theories of their field.
Administration of Daman and Diu, The Principal Technical Training Institute has released notification for the recruitment of Instructor (Electrical) in union territory of Daman and Diu. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below.
D & D Administrative Office recruitment 2015- Instructor Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 16-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Instructor (Electrical)
No of Post: 1
Location: Daman & Diu
- Candidates get Rs. 5200- 20200 grade pay-1900 Group ‘C” (Non Gazetted).
- Candidates age between 18 to 30 years.
- Candidates must have passed in Diploma in relevant discipline i. e. Electrical ai o W (n u f Instructor Engineering from a recognized Institute or ca m -° C (Electrical) 01 Board.
- One Year professional experience in the Industry.
- XIIth std pass or EquivalentPassed ITI trade Certificate in the concern trade i.e. Electrician trade, and
- Candidates must have Minimum 03 years Practical Experience (Non Gazetted) from reputed firms ( Relaxable in case of a) X m L person found otherwise suitable).
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to the Address given below.
- The SIO, NIC, Daman for uploading in Daman Administration Website.
For official Advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+