Driver duty is to drive at a reasonable speed, should be aware of his surroundings, must maintain control of the car, maintain and use vehicles equipment. He is wholly solely responsible for the carriage he is carrying in the vehicle.
Administration of Daman and Diu (U.T), NHM, District Health Society Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Community Health Centre, Moti Daman is give notification for the Recruitment of driver posts. Eligible and Interested candidates apply for the post before the last date. The further detail of recruitment given below
Daman and Diu Administrative Recruitment 2015-Driver Post details
Name of the Post: Driver
No. of Post: 1
Location: MotiDaman, U.T. Daman and Diu
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Eligible candidates attend the walk-in-Interview as on 14/09/2015.
- The upper age limit of the candidate is 62 years.
Criteria & experience:
- Candidate should have passed in S.S.C.
- Permanent driving license of light motor vehicle issued at least before one year.
- Candidate get Rs.11,000 after the selection.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format along with Bio data & other certificates. The person who terminated from any government Organization shall not be considered.
- Administration of Daman & Diu (U.T.), NHM, District Health Society Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Community Health Centre, Motidaman-396 – 220.
For the official Notification Click Here
The Area of the society shall be cover whole of the U.T. Daman & Diu. It is situated at PHC/CHC, Fort Area, Moti Daman. 396 220 in the U.T. Daman and Diu with the Liberty the society serve to the Territory additional managerial & technical capacity to the directorate of medical & health service for the execute of National Rural Health Mission(NHRM) in the U.T. Daman & Diu.
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more recruitment of Daman & Diu Click Here
For the official website click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+