The Directorate of Higher & Technical Education was bifurcated from the while Directorate of Education to set up a separate establishment for dealing with the matters pertaining to the Higher Education. The Government of Puducherry, to impart quality higher education has established various colleges in the Government sector and also under various Societies. Apart from this, private initiative in the field of higher education also being encouraged by this Government by providing No Objection Certificate for Private Managements to start Arts & Science Colleges and Professional Colleges. DHTE Puducherry opening a 38- Asst. Professor Posts. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on before the last date 06-07-2015.the other details given below:
Eligibility and criteria for the Asst. professor post.
Name of the posts: Assistant professor.
Total number of posts:38
Name of discipline:
- Tamil:01 post
- English:02 post
- Commerce:11 post
- Co-op Management:01 posts
- Business Administration:04 post
- Computer science :12 posts
- Tourism :02 posts
- Mathematics:02 posts
- Applied Microbiology:01 posts
- Bio-Technology:02 posts
- Candidate should passed Master’s Degree in relevant subject from a Indian university.
- Foreign university with at least 55% marks & NET.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 for the general/O.B.C.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.250 for the ST/SC.
- Candidates pay fee through by the Demand draft. In favour of the member secretary, Ponshe Payable at Puducherry.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates may send their neatly typed Out Application in a foolscap paper in the Prescribed format.
- Candidates should attached the Self attested copies of certificates.
- Candidates age Should be not be Exceeding 45 years as on 06/07/2015.
- Age Relaxation for the Applicable for Govt. Servant Upto years &O.B.C/SC candidates as per rule.
- Last date of the submission of the Application :06/07/2015
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+