Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry. It is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories.The basic objective of the Department is to formulate polices, laws, regulations and various programme based on the needs of the society now and then, for achieving the following goals of the Government in the field of School Education in Puducherry. The directorate of school education is established to provide elementary schools in hamlets where there are no schools, free and compulsory education for all children of age group 6-14. eradicate dropouts. Improve the basic amenities in schools. Improve and enrich the syllabus. the quality of education eradicate illiteracy distribute quality textbooks at fair price in time.Directorate of school Education opening a vacancies 2015 invites application for the posts of 425 primary school Teacher in Puducherry and Karaikal region. The candidates are eligible and interested are apply online before the last date. The Further details are :
Candidate Eligibility for Primary School Teacher
Name of the posts: Primary school Teacher
Number of posts:425 posts.
Qualification/Education for the vacancy:
- Candidate should have passed in Higher Secondary school or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Diploma in Teacher Education or certificate in Basic Teacher Training of duration of not less than 2 years offered by an Institution recognized by the National council for Teacher Education.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the Diploma in Teacher Education or certificate in Basic Teacher Training should be Higher Secondary.
- Selection Procedure:
- Candidate selection will be on the basis of 100 marks of selection.
- Candidate should obtained 85% marks in Qualifying Examination.
- The 85%marks shall be calculated based on the weighted average of marks obtained by candidates in higher secondary.
- After the Selection of candidate get Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with Self attested copies of education certificates.
- Candidates also attach with application Age certificate, caste certificate, Experience certificate.
- Last date of the application submission is 17th June 2015.
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+