Directorate of School Education, Puducherry has released notification for the recruitment of 192 Conductress vacancies. Eligible Female residents of Union Territory of Puducherry and residents by continuous residence in the U.T for not less than 5 years may apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Directorate of School Education Puducherry Recruitment 2015- 192 Conductress Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 27-10-2015 by 5:00 pm.
Name of Post: Conductress (Women)
No of Post: 192
Name of the Region:
1. Puducherry: 142 Posts
2. Karaikal: 32 Posts
3. Mahe: 09 Posts
4. Yanam: 09 Posts
- Candidates age should be between 18-30 years as on 27-10-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for MBC/ OBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT, 5 years for SC, 10 years for PwD (15 years for SC, 13 years for MBC/ OBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT) & for others as per rules.
- Candidates should pass in SSLC or its equivalent from a recognized board/ institution.
- Candidates will be selected based on qualifying examinations (marks obtained in SSLC or its equivalent), Employment Exchange seniority.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents send before the last date.
For Candidates applying under Meritorious Sports Person Quota & Others Working in this Administration:
Candidates may apply online through the website recruitment.puducherry.gov.in from 28-09-2015 at 10:00 A.M to 27-10-2015 by 05:00 P.M & send hard copy of online application along with self- attested copies of certificates to The Director of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry on or before 27-10-2015 by 05:00 P.M. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Conductress”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, contact no & scanned copies of recent colour Passport size Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on through the website recruitment.puducherry.gov.in.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Instruction”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
For recruitment Advertisement Click Here
For apply Online Click Here
The Directorate of School Education is a department which is responsible for providing literacy & education to the U.T Puducherry people. It is responsible for Pre-Primary, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Higher Secondary Levels of schooling. this Directorate is financially supporting various private educational institutions through Grant-in-aid for providing education to all the children of this Union Territory, who are in the age group of 3 – 17 years.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
For more recruitment of Union Territory Puducherry Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+